Exclusive Buyer Agents

represent buyers 100% of the time.

Victoria Ray Henderson is Vice President & Associate Broker with Buyer's Edge

Marshall Henderson is an experienced Exclusive Buyer Agent with Buyer's Edge with a background in construction & remodeling. 


We have a simple straight forward approach to real estate.

We work with home buyers in every real estate transaction. Our Brokerage, Buyer's Edge, has no listings to sell. There is no in-house inventory because we never represent home sellers. Our business model avoids conflict of interest common in traditional seller-focused real estate brokerages.

 You will never sign a dual agency agreement with an exclusive buyer agent. There is no conflict of interest since we only work for you-the buyer. We help you evaluate properties, negotiate the sales price, recommend home inspectors and guide you through the home buying process. 

Finally, our fee is paid from the sellers proceeds at settlement. Only in rare situations, when we have discussed a different arrangement, would a buyer pay our commission out of pocket. 

Traditional real estate brokers represent people selling homes & people buying homes. In many states, Buyers and Sellers are asked to sign Dual Agency Agreements. There are major problems that can arise in situations where the buyer and seller are represented by the same company. With an exclusive buyer agent, a member of the National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents, you avoid the conflicts that can arise in a dual agency agreement. 

We are members of the National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents. naeba.org

As members of NAEBA we adhere to some of the strictest ethical guidelines in the real estate industry today. Our code of ethics includes:  loyalty, reasonable skill & care, obedience, accountability, disclosure and confidentiality. 

This specific commitment to the home buyer is not found in any other type of real estate agency. 

 Take a moment to read the Consumer Advocates in American Real Estate  information regarding dual agency. 

"It is your responsibility to search for an agent who will represent your interests in the real estate transaction. If you want someone to represent only your interests, consider hiring an 'exclusive buyer's agent,' who will be working for you." 

U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development, “Shopping for Your Home Loan: HUD’s Settlement Cost Booklet.” Rev. Dec 2009 P.6